Member of the Month - Walter Silva - My Favorites

And we arrive at the last post of this month's "Member of the Month", Walter Silva.
Here are his favorites.

I hope you enjoyed learning more about Walter.
Stay tuned for next month's member.


TANGRAMartworks

Ana Almeida's work is fresh, Modern and Young!
Love the colors in her palette...

Explosion of Colors - Geometric Tangram Illustration Poster by TANGRAMartworks
Explosion of Colors - Geometric Tangram Illustration Poster by TANGRAMartworks

Alfamarama


Pedro's Vieira's shop is full of functional items that make me smile.
Love his line of Cards, Journals and Prints... super trendy and Fun!
Great for any decor!


Pocket size Notebook with Moorish tile pattern by Alfamarama
Pocket size Notebook with Moorish tile pattern by Alfamarama


Tenderblue

Susana Ferrand's tenderblue shop is just beautiful!
I love her approach to traditional knitwear, infused with a little modern twist.
I have always admire her styling, product and photography, very professional!
If I had babies, they would be wearing her clothes!

Knitted striped sweater and diaper cover in pink with chicken by Tenderblue
Knitted striped sweater and diaper cover in pink with chicken by Tenderblue


Trincar Uvas

Joana Pedroso, work is admirable!
Love how she infuses a young, modern approach to her handmade Jewelry!
Her work, is fresh, on trend and impeccable photographic styling.

Half circle necklace - ethnic inspired necklace by Trincar Uvas
Half circle necklace - ethnic inspired necklace by Trincar Uvas


Murtiga

Ana Bossa's work is just simply FUN!
She has a great ability of capturing a moment that makes me laugh and smile, awesome FUN work!

Mouse 13 "Play Dead" Handmade Stoneware Sculpture by Murtiga
Mouse 13 "Play Dead" Handmade Stoneware Sculpture by Murtiga


Did you know that I keep several sketchbook(s) and note books at had?
I confess, I have a lot! I am always jotting down ideas, things to do and jotting down Etsy related notes.
With that said, I can not express how important it is to have a few journals to jot down quotes, ideas etc.
I am always looking into my journals for information that I have added at some point.

Which leads me to Ana Ribeiro's lovely shop:

Arte e Luar Bookbinding


Traditional quality bookbinding techniques that make the perfect companions for anyone with ideas!
Patterns that delight the eye and I love the story behind the use of her fabrics.
Love the passion and traditions in this shop!

Golden Yellow Spots and Bubbles - 2013 Weekly Planner by Arte e Luar Bookbinding
Golden Yellow Spots and Bubbles - 2013 Weekly Planner by Arte e Luar Bookbinding

I feel blessed that both sets of my Grandparents who are no longer with us,
Shared there traditions of (Portuguese) Crafts with me, I will forever have them with me.
It's been a pleasure and I wish you all the best!

Here are more of Walter's favorites from PTteam!

All photos credits are of the artists.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic group! A BIG thank you to all for featuring me on the team blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an honor to be among this talented people.
    I'm very touched by your words about my work.
    Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This leaves me with a big smile! thank you so much :))

    ReplyDelete

 

PTteam

Twitter Updates

    Meet The Author

    Hello there!
    We are a team of Etsy sellers with Portugal in our hearts! Our members come from all around the world and our connection is Portugal. Be welcome!