My Day - Mosgos

My day is always something new, since I am a person of several different activities.

First - let's coffee!! Usually I take my coffee with some coconut and rice milk that suddenly makes my morning brighter..







After I have to be quick to take photographs of newly made pieces for my knitwear lovers - usually I take more time then planned looking for the best angle and setting the light.


Then I take a look at my flowers, growing outside the window, looking at the street in Lisbon:









Then I rush to the post office with a package or two:



Well, but all in all - in the morning I am an architect, drawing and rendering places like this and going to constructions to talk to constructors - that's something I truly adore:







If the day is one of these great looking days, I go to photograph the new pieces of knitwear... Forests of Sintra are the best atmosphere for MOSGOS knits and bits..






Back home I do some knitting with tea...




We usually dinner at home, lately we cannot resist cooking this soup again and again...
See the recipe here:


Many days end up by going to a concert of my man.. This time in was a solo concert for three instruments - grand piano, harpsichord and organ.



Text and photos by Egle aka Mosgos

3 comments:

  1. It seems a perfect day!

    have a nice weekend Egle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful day, Egle :)))
    Thanks for sharing it. Today just started feeling even more special, because of your post!
    Carpe Diem :)
    Nena M.

    ReplyDelete

 

PTteam

Twitter Updates

    Meet The Author

    Hello there!
    We are a team of Etsy sellers with Portugal in our hearts! Our members come from all around the world and our connection is Portugal. Be welcome!