My most treasured Portuguese Handmade article - My mum's Granny Square Style Crochet Blankets

Todays treasured handmade article is brought to us by Susana Duarte of Mrs. Pepper, a jewelry designer from Portugal.
Lets see what she brings us!

2007 Crochet Granny Square Blanket
2007 Crochet Granny Square Blanket

I believe that there are objects and moments we never forget.
To me these moments are not the ones when we made fabulous trips, these objects didn't cost us lots of money... the best things (since childhood) are the simple special little things that a person does just because he or she love's us, a cake, a beautiful birthday party or whatever.

My mother, though not as passionate as I about handmade, is a great knitter and when my son was born she reedited (with much effort!) my favorite blanket ever... I have it since I can remember and these blankets are my all time favorite handmade possession.

70's Crochet Granny Square Blanket
70's Crochet Granny Square Blanket

text and photos Susana Duarte aka Mrs. Pepper

1 comments:

 

PTteam

Twitter Updates

    Meet The Author

    Hello there!
    We are a team of Etsy sellers with Portugal in our hearts! Our members come from all around the world and our connection is Portugal. Be welcome!